Friday, March 1, 2013

Chapter 6 blog post

1. I think that the media may be too dependent on polls. I understand that polls are important to some aspects but not to everything. It can be appropriate for the media to create their own polls i suppose but I think it would be better if they were reporting on a poll that someone else created and then reported the findings that way instead of one of their own. Sometime they have polls for things that are kind of silly and do not make much since but other times they can be very helpful.

2. It honestly does not matter to me I do not really see myself a part of a particular party whether it be Democratic republican or even libertarian. It seems to be more important to my parents and when my grandparents were alive it seemed even more important to them. As far as my friends go it just depends on the person and the age it seems of that person to how much it matters to them.

3. I feel that my opinion on politics is more influenced by economic issues that social issues even though they are influenced by both somewhat. Issues that come up and that we hear about on a day to day basis is a big influence on my opinion of politics and who I think is good for our government and who isn't.

I commented on Chelsea dunns, Jessica Armes, Rachel Bunch's blogs.

No comments:

Post a Comment